Friday, March 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

April writing...


My Husband Rocks because our washing machine is finally fixed. (It's been out of commission since early last week...and thanks to Cory and my Dad it has been fixed.) So yesterday, he caught us up on the week and half+ worth of laundry we had piling up! He did his fair share of whimpering about how often he had to go up and down the stairs to get this done...haha...but I was sure to give him adequate praise for the extra help!! :) Thanks Babe! You ROCK!

And in honor of Cory...here's a little digi-scrappin for you...showcasing one of my favorite Cory memories!


Dinner Party_12 x 12 Layout

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh wait..........this is at my house.........I don't remember this one.........When?

Lindsey said...

Awwww! So sweet!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails