Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Nill. Zero.

April writing...

Nothing. I have heard nothing yet on my advertising attempts for my upcoming Baby Signs® Classes. Well, I mean I have heard lots of "Oh I am very interested", but no registrants yet. I am not giving up by any means, just slightly bummed. I am actually gearing up to contact some local libraries and Baby Stores for advertising too.

*sigh* it's not like I anticipated my doors being knocked down...but at least two or three interested parties actually registering would have made me feel a little better about it I guess.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer...I guess that kind of attitude will get me no where!!

oh well...PERK UP WOMAN... here's another shameless plug...

If you can get past my overtly obvious bummer attitude and you are interested in taking some Baby Signs® Classes of you know someone who might be...here's my info:

april.eslick@babysignsprogram.com
http://www.babysignsprogram.com/withapril

:)

:)

:)

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails