Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Fashion Re-cap - In My Opinion

So it's that time again...Celeb Fashion. This year's Golden Globe winners weren't much of a shock and although I didn't watch it LIVE, I saw my share of clips. I skipped straight to what they were wearing!! My favorite part! Now...to the GREATS! This were my favorites from the night!

Eva Longoria - She looked absolutely stunning!! I mean, when does she not?!

Carrie Underwood - Sparkly, girl-next-door, goodness!


Mila Kunis- This green number was gorg on her! And to be honest, I still can't get over the fact that she dated Macaulay Culkin for 7 years!

Olivia Wilde - This just looked like an amazingly fun dress to wear! So cute!

Sofia Vergara - I am pretty sure she could pull of anything, but this was a big hit for me!

Lea Michele - Gag, I love her. Too cute!

Dianna Argon - SO elegant!! She just looked like a cloud on the red carpet!

Christina Aguilera - Ok...normally Miss Aguilera doesn't wear any favorites for me...but excuse me for saying this...I think the "healthier" Christina is beautiful. Not so poppy and hyped, but naturally beautiful.

Natalie Portman - That baby bump!!! Ahhh! I loved her dress too...so her! She's just gorgeous!

OK...now let's get down to the THE UGLIES...

Emma Stone - We've got a salmon-peach-bronzer spill on isle 7...UGH...this is just horrible. It like leaves a bad taste in your mouth...

Halle Berry - I'm thinking that was meant to be her undergarments...maybe she was running late and instead of running out in her slippers, she rain out in her slip. Ehhh.





Leighton Meester - You. Are. Not. 80. Don't. Dress. Like. It.

 Tina Fey - Pale much? I think this dress just washed out Tina...

Michelle Williams - Did her daughter make this dress?




Helen Bonham Carter - Let's just say that it's safe to say Helen will probably never be on my favorites list...and how about some matching shoes next time Helen.

Ok...so this next list is kinda new...I like to call it the I-Don't-Know-What-I-Think list...




Megan Fox - I want to like it...but then her super large head throws me all off.

Sandra Bullock - I know. I nearly cried putting Sandra anywhere but on my fav's list...but I just don't get it. And the bangs. No.

Claire Danes - Girl. I love you long time...but this dress looks like a prom dress. A really bright one too...


Jennifer Love Hewitt - J. Love you know I love you...but I am not diggin' the top of this dress. You got the goods, don't hide them behind a super-sized fan.

So that's about all I have to say about the Fashion from the 2011 Golden Globes...what are your thoughts? Favs? Uglies?

4 comments:

The White House said...

Bwahahaha!!! I'm lovin your reviews!!! Too funny!! I agree on all counts!

Myya said...

For the most part I agreed with you...a few differences though. I love reviews, it is fun seeing other peoples opinions.

Unknown said...

I love to see that classy, romantic, long cuts are back:). What's the point of going to awards without some glamour?

t said...

Love the reviews, although we differ somewhat. I didn't watch the arrivals so it's good to see the photos here. I think JLove was hiding some extra snacks in the top of her dress. Maybe stealing some of those Godiva chocolates to take home for later?

Related Posts with Thumbnails