Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Lovin' It - Must Do List

So I have been crawling back and forth all over my blog this week. I read through all of my past I'm Lovin' It posts and decided to come up with a "Must Do" list.

So here goes...you can click on any picture to link directly to where I got the idea, although some may just be pictures.


I will be adding some color to the backyard with these goodies this year!!



And adding some sweetness to the front yard with these...


I am just amazing by how cool this looks. So I will find a place to make and use these...


Uhm...this is just cute. Makin' one!!


And I will be adding some pops of color this Spring in my house with some of these...as well as some forced bulbs (thanks for the idea TT!)


and before the chill of Winter leaves us, I want to make one of these...


I have a plethora of cabinet doors just waiting for some projects to be done with them...so one of these is coming up very soon!!


So what great ideas do you have coming up??

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yay! Force those bulbs, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails