Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Inspires You? - Part 3


Today, I am inspired by Music.

"Music is what feelings sound like."

I love how music can transport you to another place. Whether through memories, or daydreaming. Music can captivate your mind, heal your soul and change your attitude. Good or Bad.

 "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could 
not hear the music. "
- Angela Monet


Have you ever experienced one of those times when a song took you back to a  memory of your childhood, or your teenage years? Or has a song helped you remember a person, maybe even someone who isn't with you anymore?

Music is so strong, yet so gentle. It can make you angry, sad, happy, giggle, and excited.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music." 
- Sergei Rachmaninov

I love how music moves me. It inspires me. It makes me creative and it soothes me. It makes a long ride home from work fly-by when the perfect song is playing. 

"Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secretes that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence, and whereto." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

What's inspiring you today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails