Friday, January 28, 2011

What Inspires You? - Part 5


Today, I am inspired by Husby. Who did you think I would talk about on a Friday?! :) I am inspired by his drive. The man just gets stuff done.

Seriously.

There are times when he heads downstairs to "clean up" and within an hour he has the place spic-n-span (well spic-n-span for the basement at least.)

Me? I can't finish a job like that very quickly. I get sidetracked, start doing three things at once, get overwhelmed and give up. ha!

He just has such a drive to get things completed. And that inspires me. Babe, you rock!

What's inspiring you today? Have you like the series? I hope it's challenged you to get inspired!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! YOU, April, are an INSPIRATION ... so glad you enjoy "life" in every way! Keep up the great work in ALL your "endeavors" ... we love you bof, MUCHO! Momma Z & Uncle RayRay

Related Posts with Thumbnails