Thursday, January 07, 2010

ALICE.com

April writing...

I have run across a great site...Alice.com (click on the banner below to go there!) It has all your basic household items...from toilet paper to soap to make-up to dog food...many of which have accompanying coupons! And what's even better is you can order what you need from the comfort of your home (in da pj's!) and get them shipped to your door for FREE! Yep, you heard me right...I said FREE.

I am preparing my first order now!! And from what I am reading, it is delivered fast and packaged amazingly!

So there you go...have at it! Click the banner below, head over to Alice.com and sign up FREE today! Start building your product list in 2 minutes! If you order soon, please come back and leave us a comment!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails