Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Belly Dancing...

April writing...

I tried it.


It wasn't pretty. I recorded a Fit TV Belly Dancing Workout from TV and promised myself I would do it three time...and I did. I hated it. I was really, no good at it.

Oh my belly was dancing alright...but not how they wanted it to dance!

I felt like this...


Yeah, yeah...that's me being a bit over dramatic...but I just think my body, in it's current state...is not meant to move that way. So, maybe once I drop some more pounds I will revisit this workout style.

Until then...maybe I will stick to the treadmill and bike...ehhh!

2 comments:

Jill said...

lol I would rather do belly dancing than go on the treadmill! But maybe I'm biased because I'm a dancer and dancing doesn't feel like exercise to me :). But I did do a belly dance workout tape before and it's not as easy as it looks! You don't realize how much stregth it takes to keep your arms and legs up in the air.

Blogger Mom said...

My cousin took belly dancing lessons and found out that it actually can make your belly bigger. I guess because of the way the muscles are used. ??!!

~Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails