Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week One

April writing...

Well I wish that I had a weight loss number for you, but I forgot to go get a scale this week...sooo...today I will pick one up and then weigh in tomorrow morning. :P

Here's how I feel..
Certainly less bloated. I don't feel FAT after meals. I am watching my portions and I haven't had any soda in over two weeks. That's actually probably been the hardest part. Sometimes you just need that burn with certain foods...but I have survived!

In fact I have actually been craving water. Sometimes even in the middle of the night! And I rarely wake up in the middle of the night; but I have...with the driest mouth in the world, just begging for water! So, I guess my body knows what it wants!

I did 4 days of workouts too...circuit style...like 10-15 minutes jogging on the treadmill and 2 25+ reps on the front and sides on the Ab Lounger, and then some reps with weights. I like the energy I am getting from that!

So I don't know if I lost weight this first week, but I certainly feel good!

We shall see!

2 comments:

Regina said...

"I don't know if I lost weight this first week, but I certainly feel good!"

*That's* the most important part! Keep it up April!

MrsKristinClark said...

Feeling good is the most important part!!! Yay for a happier body!

Related Posts with Thumbnails