Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...taxes...ehhh?

April writing...



So I spent about an hour and half tonight working on our taxes. We were only waiting on one piece of paper...basically small and non-important....and it was reasonably painless and stress-free. (except for a minor headache with the software installation haha!!!) Let's just say I am not happy with talking to someone who barely speaks English when it comes to my tax software...ehhh.

I am SUPER happy with the outcome and our tax refund. We will be able to pay off one of our credit cards and buy a new front door and still have some leftover...maybe my new camera?? (wink, wink Husby!) maybe some for the crown moulding in the living and dining rooms?? maybe setting the rest aside for our potential trip to Montana this year??

We shall see.

Are you ready for tax season?

1 comment:

- Sarah :-) said...

YES! I love love LOVE doing taxes!!

...is that weird??

Related Posts with Thumbnails