Friday, January 22, 2010

I SEW love them! :)

April writing...

So I finished up my bay window seat pillow about a week ago. *finally!* I had been so nervous about it. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to...but I am pleased. The window still looked a little empty to me, so I decided to make some pillows to go...



I used these fabrics...the underside obviously because it matched the pillow seat fabric.



Then I sketched in our initials "C E A" and stitched them on with green yarn.



on the other pillow I sketched out "est. 2003" and stitched them on with green yarn.



I stuffed both pillows and then sewed them up...this is getting exciting. I hope they look good on the window! (Does anyone else get nervous when they are about to see the final product?!)



Annnndddd waahhh-laaahhhh!!! I LOVE IT!! They looked great! I am super pleased with the outcome! What do you think??


2 comments:

:) Miranda said...

What does EST mean?
Lol i know you are probably going to laugh at me for asking that.. but yeah..
I don't know what it means.
:) but I love the pillows so much, I think that they are so cute, and I love that you stitched them on there!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Related Posts with Thumbnails