Monday, January 18, 2010

The Golden Globes

April writing...

Errrgggg, I meant to record the Golden Globes and I forgot...at least I got my fill of the best and worst dressed (which is my favorite part anyways) on this Monday morning. Let me share some of my favorites...

Lea Michele in a black strapless chiffon Oscar de la Renta gown and Chopard jewelry. This dress is just big, beautiful and stunning.


January Jones in a black Lanvin gown. She rocked this dress...even the big extra shoulder looked awesome!


Penelope Cruz Giorgio Armani Privé black lace gown that features a dramatic neckline beaded in a floral pattern, horizontal ribbon striping and fitted sleeves and Chopard jewels. Ok...what doesn't look good on Penelope?


Sandra Bullock in a bright purple chiffon Bottega Veneta gown and matching "Grape Knot" bag. I think she just looked amazing in purple!


Now for the not so good category...ehhhh

First off, Vanessa Minillo, where's your eye candy? Nick? Hellooo?!


Jennifer Garner In an asymmetrical beaded Atelier Versace gown, Bulgari jewels, Judith Leiber clutch and Casadei shoes. I normally love her in anything, but I think this just made her look washed out.


Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace with beaded accents. I am not down with the accent parts of this dress.


Jennifer Aniston in a silky black Valentino gown with a thigh-high split. It was a year for splits that's for sure...and she can normally rock anything too, but I just wasn't feeling her in this dress.


Diane Kruger in a pink tulle bustier dress from Christian Lacroix Haute Couture, a white "Muse" clutch by Raven Kauffman couture and Chanel jewels. This. was. hideous.


Ginnifer Goodwin in bright blue Vionnet. Again, I normally love her...but NOT in this bright get-up.


Kate Hudson in a white feathered Marchesa dress, Stephen Russel jewels, Roger Vivier clutch and Casadei shoes. This bordered on the odd, but might be pretty...but I hate the shoes.


Fergie in a periwinkle chiffon Elie Saab gown. Seriously? It looks like she is going to prom...and her divas...like all out there...nope, don't like it.


That's it. My commentary...did you see anything you liked?

*Images from US Weekly.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails