Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 days...

April writing...



...you have 3 days...till V-day. Are you ready?

Ready to share sweet-squirrely love like what's shown above?

I am.

I'm nearly done planning Husby's Valentine's Day Clue Hunt...just like we do every year.

My sweet presents are bought,

...so is the card.

...and I am hoping to get one more present by the time V-day rolls around.

Here's how last Valentine's went down...



Valentine's Day 09 - Clue Hunt from April Eslick on Vimeo.


What are your Valentine's Plans??

2 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

Hi April!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. It's nice to *meet* you.

So I'm impressed with your valentines traditiong of the clue hunt. We never celebrate Valentines! Except for the kids. I usually make a nice dinner, but that's it! I think you might've inspired me. . .

Many Titles said...

I haven't even thought about Valentine's day this year!!! All this snow through off my groove. Can't wait to see/hear about this years clue hunt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails