Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does it make "cents"?

April writing...

I won't lie, I look for any way that I can to make an extra buck. In my mind being debt free and getting the home improvement work done to my house to be something that is a high-priority in my book...and for all that...we need money. dinero. pesos. moola.


So today I looked a little into Google AdSense...to make some "cents" with my blog. Everything I am reading says you need a blog that satisfies a certain "niche." A specific topic...and people are drawn into it, reading it, and potentially clicking on ads!

Hmmm...I wouldn't say I have a specific "niche" but I do seem to get a good deal of traffic per day.

So I guess I will give it a show...as long as the ads aren't bugging me or my readers!

So...I guess what I am asking is this...does Google AdSense make cents? Does it work? Do any of my readers out there use AdSense? Dish the dets! I am ready to learn and EARN! :P

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I have adsense, which I activated/installed in November. I checked my account last week and I made a whopping seven cents. Granted I don't have a bunch of followers, but still, seems hardly worth it to clutter up my blog. Just my two cents. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails