Thursday, February 18, 2010

Top 3...

April writing...

So Elizabeth over at Confessions of a Working Mom asked what my three favorite TV shows are....and here are my answers.







3. Grey's Anatomy - This one safely sits at my #3 spot...where I look forward to the shows, but I don't RUN to the DVR to watch as soon as it airs!









2. Criminal Minds - I LOVE this show...actually Husby and I love it...we always watch it together.








1. LOST - It's def. my TOP show. I am so bummed that this is the last season, but I can handle it. I am ready for some answers.







I must give an honorable mention to Fringe...that show is just...wow.



...and just for grins and giggles...my TOP FAVORITE SHOW of all time...



ER.


Man, I miss that show!
Although, I must say...I did miss the Dr. Green days! :P



What are yours?

6 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I have never really gotten into ANY of those shows... except ER. I miss it, but I miss the VERY early days of it... not the crap they gave us the past few seasons!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Mike Mitchell said...

Unless Lost lays a major egg for a finale, I think Lost may be my most favorite show ever; knocking Seinfeld to #2. Fringe is another great JJ Abrams show.

Janine said...

Lost is number one on my list! Grey's would be number 4 if we could go up to four. LOL

O'Nealya Gronstal said...

Ok since God created TiVo I have lots of shows!
Top 7
7. Biggest Loser
6. 24
5. The Office
4. House
3. Brothers and Sisters (please don't judge me)
2. Big Bang Theory
1. Criminal Minds

loved ER (Dr. Green days for sure!!), Law & Order SVU (I know it is still on but seriously how many rape cases can we really write in 10+ years? I stopped watching it a few years ago. But all time favorite --- Friends!

Momma K9 said...

I so miss ER!!! But the old days ER. Greys, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Law and Order and Law and Order SVU are my fav's!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

I love Greys but stopped watching it for some reason. Maybe I'll get back into it.

Thanks for playing our link up game!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails