Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

April writing...


I was given the Beautiful Blogger award by A Police Wife. Thank you so much! I haven't ever been awarded with a Blog Award before! (Can you tell I am just giddy with excitement) The rules of this award are:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award
  • Copy the award and place it in your blog
  • Link the person who nominated you for this award
  • Tell us 7 interesting things about you
  • Nominate 7 bloggers and link to their blogs
7 interesting things....oh, well I'll try!!

1. I overbook myself constantly. Emotionally. Physically. I just have the hardest time saying "No." Most of the things I do, I enjoy...but sometimes it just gets to be too much. I to my best to save time for Husby and Me...or just time for my own sanity. Between household stuff, helping family or friends with whatever or volunteering at church.

2. I can't stand sleeping with a top sheet. I feel trapped and wrapped like a mummy. Right now we are using a top sheet because our new bedding isn't soft enough for sweet Husbys "baby soft skin," as he likes to call it. *sigh* Oh the things we do for love...! :)

3. I love to make lists and charts and write things out. I am constantly doing it. For our basement renovations I am actually making Husby a chart with drawings of the basement that include measurements, ideas, etc. It's our own little inspiration mood board...or will be when I am done! :) I make at least 3 lists before most grocery trips too. Can't ever be too prepared!!

(gosh...this is the hardest thing to do!!)

4. I am a closeted fashionista! I love clothes. I love style. I just come down pretty hard on myself cause it's hard to find cute-stylish clothes that are my size. Others will disagree, but I am not willing to pay an arm and a leg for them!! I love looking at clothes and I love clothes shopping...except when I actually have to buy something...I can never find what I want! I even have dreams of designing my own clothes...I have lots of ideas...just not alot of patience to make it happen. Maybe one day...

5. I could eat french fries or baked potatoes every day of my life! I don't...good thing...Lord knows I would probably be much bigger than I am now!! I am also a steak and baked potato woman if there ever was one! I don't mind gettin' busy with some ribs or chowing down on some barbecue chicken! I could never do without my meat or my potatoes!!

6. I wish I could dance. I try when I am all alone. The dogs aren't amused. Ha. I love music and I wish my body just worked in the way that I could move perfectly to the music. I have rhythm, I can clap on beat...but getting this body to move the way I want. That just doesn't happen. I also loooovee to slow dance. Don't get to do it nearly enough, if only life really had it's own soundtrack and we could dance the day away!

7. I love photography. I can't wait to get my new camera...one day, one day, one day...I keep telling myself...I want to take pictures of my family and my friends. Babies. Dogs. Nature. Photography makes me see in crisp detail just all of what God has created...and I can keep the pictures forever!

Now I am supposed to pass this award on to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers...and here I go...happily!

Officer Hottie's Wife (heehee) over at A Police Officer's Wife.
Elizabeth over at Confessions from a Working Mom.
Mrs. Officer over at Mrs Officer 2U.
O'Nealya over at Shaped to Serve.
Regina over at Tale's from a Leakey Faucet.
Mrs. Deputy over at The Deputy's Crazy Wife.
Elizabeth over at The Chronicles of Food Mania.

These ladies are wonderful...and BEAUTIFUL bloggers! :)

Thanks again for the award!

5 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Awwwww, thank you so much! I think you're a beautiful blogger, too :)

Your "closet fashionista" item made me laugh; I am also very big on fashion, but my closet is a funny place. Half the items are $10 t-shirts from Target, and the other are $200 jeans from Rock n Republic. I guess spending so little on 90% of my wardrobe makes me feel better about splurging on the rest!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Deputy's Wife said...

Thank you so much for the award! I just love getting them, I do the happy dance every time! If we lived closer (I'm not even sure what state you're in!), we would definitely be shopping partners. I hate going when I have to have something because I can never find anything!

Angie said...

YAY, congrats to you!! You are agreat blogger and I always enjoy reading your blogs! Keep up the good work! Love you!

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on your award and keep up the good blogging.

Genesis said...

I'm a list maker too! I seriously have a list for everything ... It makes me feel so organized. Ha!
Thanks for the award and the shout out!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails