Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday Moan

April writing...



Allow me to express my Monday Moan this week via pictures...
It started snowing Friday afternoon...and it kept snowing through Saturday night. We accumulated over 28 inches...more in some part of our area too. And the wind...was horrible...making snow drifts sometimes higher than 4 feet!!
It was officially labeled a blizzard.

I am all for snow...but all that snow had to go somewhere...which led to alot of this...



and of course all of that shoveling led to alot of this...



Thankfully my pains were satisfied with a couple of these...



(does anyone really light candles when they take a bath? I may give this a try, although I am pretty sure I will knock down at least one candle and or snuff them out with my splashes. I have never been able to successfully to anything but bathe in a bath. I have tried reading and I nearly soaked my book!!) Oh well...

Now that the weekend is passing us and the snow is very slowly melting with the few minutes of sun we have...we can look forward now to Tuesday and Wednesday where yep...you guess it...they are calling for 12-20 more inches of snowfall.

Outstanding.

What's your Monday Moan?

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

When I used to take a bath I would light tons of candles.... you would just have to know where to place them properly. But it does create a very relaxing environment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails