Thursday, February 18, 2010

I think I've found it...

April writing...

Husby is watching Curling on the Olympics tonight...snooooreeee so I figured now is as good a time as any to blog about what I found tonight. We were wondering around Target this evening...we went to purchase a new iron cause he knocked ours over and it broke...sigh. Anywho...I came across this little bit'o sweetness for $79.00...


DwellStudio® for Target® Algiers Comforter Set


Here is a better shot of the colors...up there it looks a little to bright on the blues...


If we get it..which we may...seeing as how it is similar to this one...


Barbara Barry "Poetical" Bedding Collection

Especially seeing as how this set, JUST the Queen duvet cover alone is $312!!! *thump* Sorry, that was me passing out!

That's just ludicrous! I absolutely LOVE the Barbara Barry collection...but I am not trying to spend that much money on bedding...I don't have it like that! haha!

What do you think of the Algiers set??

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love it, the colors are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails