Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Tar-jay....you've done it again!

April writing...

Just another reason I lurve Target!

Available on March 14th...Liberty of London prints...on what seems like everything from bedding, to garden to bikes!!

These are just SOME of the patterns!!! I have seen glimpses of what looks to be a green/blue/teal paisley combo...AHHH!!




You can head over to Facebook and take the Liberty of London "Patternality" quiz!

Here's mine!



What do you think?? Anyone wanna join me on March 14th!!! :P

1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'll be there! I have $100 in Target gift cards to spend; I'm hoping they have some of those patterns in CLOTHES, because I need a spring/summer wardrobe for my cruise!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails