Friday, September 03, 2010

The 30 Before 30 Monthly list...

Yeah. I am making a sub-list of little things I want to do each month, some will be from my main 30 Before 30 list, others not so much...here's mine for September!
  • Make my own pore strips
  • Make sushi at home
  • Bake homemade bread
  • Find a chair to recover
As far as the making my own pore strips...I am doing it this weekend...I am really excited! I don't know about you...but I get blackheads all over my nose...it's straight nasty. SO...I found a recipe for making your own pore strips at home...far cheaper than buying those store bought ones!

Not sure how this is going to work out...but we are going to give it a try!! Video to come soon!

2 comments:

Many Titles said...

I can't wait to see how it works for you.

Myya said...

I'm thinking if it is anything like the video of the nose clearing thing it will be hilarious :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails