Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been kinda slackery around here...

I know. I do HAVE blogs, promise!! I just need to finish them.

I have actually had a pretty packed week at work, so no bloggy time there...and home?

Well...let's just say we Husby has been busy at work trying to finish our Pantry downstairs so we can move all of our storage from the spare room, back downstairs before we get new carpet on "new-carpet-day!"

Anywho...it's all very exciting...here are some teaser pics of the Pantry!

In this corner...picture Ikea GORM shelving...



Doesn't he look so happy...??



Well...I wasn't that happy either...this sanding is for the birds!!



Poor thing...he looks so tired. We are going to be so happy to have this basement done one day!!!



Anywho...just a few teaser photos. Still gotta do more sanding, then some priming and painting and lay the floor...then the room is done and we can get our shelves and set up shop...err Pantry :P

Also...as promised I will have the video of the "homemade pore strips" very soon and much more!! So...just gimme a hot second...or minute...or maybe a couple of days...heeehe :)

Later Gators.

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

Can't wait to see, I mean help you finish this project. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails