Friday, September 10, 2010

Pantry coveting...

This isn't our pantry (it actually belongs to the Decor Chick)...right now ours is sitting in a spare bedroom...but this is kinda what our Pantry has a tendency to look like too. Ehhhh...pretty bad I know.



But you gotta CHECK out what she did with her pantry...

I am in LURVE fo'sho!

First she added beadboard between the shelving...





Then she took some lazy susans or carousels as she called them...



And she added them at the corners....ahhhhh...what a great idea!!



Look at the finished product...

I mean COME to the ON!!! It's ahhhmazing!



Jealousy. I has it.

Oh. Oh! OH!! Another great pantry makeover was mentioned over at Remodelaholic...I don't even wanna get into how much I REALLY love this makeover...

From this...



To this...



I know right! I don't even wanna talk about how in LOVE I am with the quatrefoil design...ugghhh.

I must do this!! I MUST!

What are your thoughts?! Seen any other beautiful pantries lately?? I can't WAIT to finish mine!! More details on that coming soon!!

1 comment:

Myya said...

Oh my gosh I would LOVE a pantry, especially one that freakin looks like either of those. I am in serious envy right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails