Monday, September 20, 2010

tested.

I am feeling tested.

Like...in little ways and some big ways.

I was talking to a friend about it last night; I am just feeling it. It really must have been on my mind to, because I had a dream last night.

I was standing on one side of a rather short wall. I can see things I want on the other side. Things I want to do. Goals I have, etc.

And yes, this wall was short...so I should have been able to just climb over it...but I looked down and I can't see my legs. I know they are there but I can see them, or seem to move them.

How's that for a dream?

I know God has big things in store; but I also know I can't make them happen. And I may just have to sit by and what other things happen and see what the outcome will be.

*sigh*

This is fun right? Have you ever felt this way?

2 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Yes HE does my friend. HE always has big plans for us. If we could just open our hearts and our minds and submit ourselves to HIS will all will fall into place.
Praying for you.
Blessings,
Bren

MrsKristinClark said...

I feel this way every single day ... and what a demonstrative dream!
He is with us, He is carrying us ... legs or no legs =)

<3 you

Related Posts with Thumbnails