Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Lovin It...

I haven't done a lovin' it post in fo-eva...and this sweet little baby was worth the wait. I will...I repeat. I will...be making one of these babies.

Yes.

I will.

Ok, ok...so how stinkin cute is this?!



So the cutie-pah-tootie Shelley over at House of Smiths which is really becoming one of my new favorite blogs to follow...she took this old window...



and I am really cutting down on the details here but...then she added some chicken wire and another wooden backer door...



Then she painted and added some wallpaper as a backer...



then added some hinges...



Look...it's like a door now...ahhhh!! Love it.



Added a little handle...



and then her little pictures with cute little baby clothes pins...



Then waaahhh-llaaaa!!! I mean...seriously how cute right?! And her entryway...is...just...gorgeous too!!!



What do you think? What are you lovin' this week?

2 comments:

Myya said...

I love all these great crafty super cute looking projects that people come up with... I just need someone to do it for me :)

Many Titles said...

Super cute!! And I really like her entry way... very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails