Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pantry progress...

The pantry...dun dun dunnnn...

It's almost done.

We have insulated, hung drywall, mudded, primed and painted one coat. We still need to paint one more coat, lay the flooring and complete the window. Then. We are done. Except for like the stuff that goes in there. More to come on that later.

Check out the progress...

The beginning. Framed out and start of drywall...






Drywall hung, mudded and primed.


Painted...one coat.


The color is Flagstone by Olympic (at Lowe's) I got the paint color idea from my Pantry muse over at House of Smiths. I am pretty much bitin' off this pantry...even the quatrefoil design! So excited! It just looks pretty and...I LOVE it!!!

More pics to come...when I can move my arms to paint more tomorrow! haha!

2 comments:

Many Titles said...

Can't wait to see it!

Myya said...

Holy smokes that is going to be a big pantry. I'm jealous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails