Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is the meaning of life?

I think I know.

Seriously.

I found the answer.

I know that sometimes, searching for the meaning of life can seem like this...



...you think your getting the answer...but really it's still so unclear.

Some people say...



Ohhh...so new-agey and freeeeee!!

You can ask google....


And get near 800,000 results!

Then there are times you ask your dearest friends...


and that's the response you get. They don't get it either...and sometimes who cares! We're living right?! That's all that's important.

But is it?

I found the answer...quite simpley stated on a bumper sticker that drove by me on my lunch walk today...
"the meaning of life is to give life meaning."

Duh right?! But it hit me like a ton of bricks.
It's meaningful enough to give me direction, yet vague enough to leave it up to me.

I think in many ways I have found what I want for my life...things that will impacts it's meaning to me. I just don't always live in the meaning, like I should.



I am going to stop putting off my happy life...stop putting off finding my meaning in everything I do. So I am challenging myself...and I hope it's a challenge to you as well.

Take your life and give it MEANING.

Yes, this will be a daily struggle and battle to find out what that means for you, as it will for me. But don't give up. There is meaning in all we do!

2 comments:

Many Titles said...

Is it okay if I am still slightly confused? =) Glad you realized the meaning.

Myya said...

Yeah I'm confused too. I do LOVE the quote that said The meaning of life is giving life meaning! That is great!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails