Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Calling all POLICE WIVES!

Spread the word!

I've created a new Social Network for us Police Wives!!!
I hope to see it grow, with other great Police Wife bloggers!!


Grab the buttons or banners below and join today! See you there!

Each button or banner's code is below the picture...

250 x 250 Size


Photobucket



and here is the 125 x 125 Size

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




**EDIT** Some of the buttons and banners are showing up too large...I thought they were the right size. So what you see is the size they will be on your sidebar...some may overlap or hang off the side and get cut off...So I am working on a FIX. I will add new ones tomorrow...So check back for better buttons and logos! My apologies...

**2nd EDIT** The new sizes are up...the best sizes for the sidebar are the 250x250 and 125x125!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

mrsofficer said...

LOVE to help you out girl, I will add the button to my blog and sign up now!Let me know if theres anything else I can do :)

MrsMonicaLB said...

I signed up,love your banners,they look great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails