Thursday, March 25, 2010

Joys, Fears, Goals and Obsessions

Just a little bloggy fun...and watch out at the end, you may be next!!

Joys:
1) I love making something from scratch...anything! Food. Clothes. Art. It makes me feel so accomplished.
2) Being married to my best friend. I am still amazed at the times we can kinda come away from being man and wife and enjoy time as best friends. There is a difference...I have the most fun with Husby.
3) Having complete faith in God's plan for me., His plan for my marriage and His plan for our future!

Fears:
1) I could have all the Faith in the world, but I still fear not being able to have any children of our own.
2) Losing my Husband.
3) Our house burning down.

Goals:
To continue to be happily married and always communicate adequately; to raise two great children with dreams, hopes and aspirations to do great things with their future. I also want to do great things, even if it is to impact the lives I come into contact with. I want to be debt free and I want to DIY ourselves crazy to make this house the HOME we want it to be.

Current Obsessions:
The color Teal. Blogging and reading other Blogs. Watching our shows with Husby. Sewing. Babies. Photography. Celeb Gossip.

Now...who's next???

My Friend with Many Titles
Regina at Tales of a Leakey Faucet
Mrs. Fuzz one of my Police Wife gals
My two College gals...Ashley and Summerly
Elizabeth of Confessions of a Working Mom

Now ladies...make sure you tag 6 of your friends too!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails