Friday, March 19, 2010

Q & A - Answers

April writing...

Well, my Q & A went over like a lead balloon...guess I will answer the questions I got!

Here goes:

What happened to the Springforme thing?

Well, it's actually FormSpring...and it's still there...not many questions there either. Here's the link.

In fact, I will share some of the Q & A from there...

What kind of volunteer work inspires you?
I do love working with kids and teens. It's my passion. I am very active in our Youth ministry...and I just like being a positive experience in their lives!

What is your favorite dance song?
Uhm...I don't have one? You mean like...a song to DANCE to??

How would you feel if one day you woke up and the sky was green and the grass was blue?
I am not sure how I would feel about a green sky. That may freak me out...Blue grass however...that would be pretty awesome!

Are you sure you want to let Husby play with a nail gun?
Yes! I am sure!!! He is very hand that Husby of mine; and I a really want to get the basement studded in!!! I trust him...just don't let him dance and nail at the same time...that could get dangerous! :P

Do you really like your Mother-In-Law?
I do. It's always hard when you are around someone who fills a motherly role in your life and they are opposite of the only other motherly role you have ever known...your own Mom; and my Mom and MIL are opposite if I have ever seen it. What good I take from it is knowing that even though my MIL is different from what I am used to, she has qualities I need in my life, and qualities that have made my Husband the man he is today. It's not always easy...but it works.

Now back to the bloggy Questions:

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
I would LOVE to go to Australia or Ireland. Right now, I think those are my two top pics! As far as within the borders of the US...I would love to travel and see the Redwood Forest and the cliffs of Northern California. I want to go to Maine and I want to go to Vegas, baby!

If you were given the chance to change one thing about your life for Husby that you could never undo, what would it be?
Hmmm, I am not sure if I am going to answer this question right...but here goes; I would change my weight. Not only would it be a change for Husby, but a change for me and how I live my life. Some days the overweight blues really do get me down and I know it effects how I am a wife and a friend to him. Overall it would be a change that would benefit the both of us and I wouldn't want to undo it! :P

Well, that's it! All the Questions I got! Maybe I will try again at some other time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails