Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally...the hawk.

April writing...

We have been trying to fohawk Husby's hair for like a year. Every time we go to do it, before a trip or something, he remembers he has court the next day, or he has to work...so that rules out the funky-new-do!

(personally I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by a good-lookin' Cop with a fohawk...especially if it were Husby, but I guess I can see the unprofessional aspect of it...BOOOORRRRING!)

...but this weekend we are going away with VERB...so the fohawk is ON! He is off work for the next 6 days...(gotta love that lazy Cop schedule...heehee). Although we do have to wait till the last minute to cut it because he does have court...but we will get the HAWK in for sure!!

I am terribly excited, it all seems so juvenile but oh well! :)

Pics to come...for sure.

5 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

I love myself a good faux hawk, but I will never see one. It will be high and tight for the rest of my life!!!

Cory E. :) said...

I am excited about getting to do the faux hawk. I am usually sporting the high and tight, but gotta have fun every once in awhile. Especially when you will be with youth all weekend.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Oooooh, faux hawks are hot! Pics, pics, pics!!!

Hmmm, you've got me thinking of Mark Salling's character from Glee... yummy!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Many Titles said...

I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!

Summerly Joy said...

i am so mad i am missing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails