Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paint color???

Ok...so I got samples today...paint samples.

Thoughts??

FYI, the colors are both Valspar brand, the darker one is "Green Water" and the lighter color is "April Thicket."

Here are the colors next to our dark furniture...



...and another view, further away...apologies for the mess...that's how we roll.


...here we have our colors next to our bedding. (pay not attention to the stickers still on our blinds, I've been to lazy to get off...)


Here are some views that I made in Photoshop...(and not very well mind you...) But maybe it gives you an idea...

Here is April Thicket...



and here is Green Water...



Remember, the room is about 10x10 and we will have dark furniture...so????

5 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I LOVE that you were able to photoshop the colors on the walls-- how clever! I might have to try that in my room.

I liked the light color in the first two pictures, and the darker color in the last two-- that's not much help, is it?

I'd always err on the side of the lighter color, myself.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Summerly Joy said...

I like green water. It reminds me of the paint we have in our living room at home.

Holly said...

The lighter color definite. I am sure its going to be a great room.

Dispatcher #33 said...

I can't decide! Based on the color samples, I liked the lighter color better... but on the wall, and compared to the bedding, I think I like the darker color better. But then again, with the size of the room, the dark color might make it seem smaller... UGH! I'm so bad with decisions! LoL

- Sarah :-) said...

If it's not too late - I vote for NO blue! With the blue in your bedding and then any accents like lamps, etc, I think it'd look awesome to stick to an off white color and accent accent accent!!

...but I guess if I have to pick between these two, go with April Thicket. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails