Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Lovin It

April writing...

Another week and lot's more stuff to love on...

Here's what I am lovin' this week!

An adorable little "Love You" frame...made in less than 5 minutes!!


(image courtesy of 320 Sycamore)

I think these Ruffle Necklaces are adorable, I'm lovin' them! I can't wait to make one...oy...my list of things I want to do keeps growing!!


(image courtesy of Tatertots and Jello)

I am lovin' this adorable mini pin cushion! I plan to make one ASAP!


(image courtesy of Sew Many Ways)

I am really, really lovin' this chicken coop! I would love to one day own chickens, so we can hatch eggs and such, Husby is a little ehhh about it, and then we have the two dogs...oh well. Maybe one day...especially if their coop could be this gorgeous!


(image courtesy of Heather Bullard)

What are you lovin' this week?

4 comments:

Deputy's Wife said...

I'm lovin' that scrabble frame thingy and the necklace! How do you make them? I'm crafty but not that crafty!

MrsKristinClark said...

This week I am lovin' you :)

Many Titles said...

I love the frame!!!! I think that's a great idea to put your kids names in. Which I will be doing! And I love the chicken coop. All about natural products!!!

Brandy said...

The kids and I are doing the scrabble frame for Father's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails