Monday, March 22, 2010

We are LIVE...

April writing...

We have just been officially announced on the OpenSky blog! I am so terribly excited!! Here is what they had to say!

"April of 2Slicks Good Times

Remodeling can be difficult, especially when doing it on a budget. April and her husband have been remodeling their home for years and seem to be enjoying every minute of it. Using the DIY approach they find affordable ways to make their home homey and stylish. In 2Slicks Good Times, April has assembled an eclectic collection of pieces to breathe some new life into your home without spending a fortune."

I hope you will take a moment to drop by my Shop! We should have a special COUPON offer for more savings coming VERY soon! Keep an eye out for the details!

Here are just a few of the great products currently in my Shop!



1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love your shop, it's so cute! There are a lot of things I could see in my own home... hmmm... I do have a birthday coming up!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails