Monday, March 22, 2010

How does your garden grow?

April writing...

Well. I planted 15 different seeds on 3/19/10...

my Sunflowers looked like this...



As of today, my Sunflowers look like this... :)
I am already beaming with pride!



I used my Jiffy "Professional Greenhouse" again this year.



It holds 72 pellets that you soak with water...



Then you fill with seeds.



I am excited for more blooms to burst out here soon! I planted Sunflowers, Marigolds (for my veggie garden), Aster, Balsam, California Poppy, Alyssum, Snapdragons, Columbine, Cosmos and Shasta Daisies.

I also purchased this little tin from Goodwill for $1.50.



I spray painted it black and filled it with potting soil. Then I planted oregano, cilantro and parsley. I can't wait to use those in some great dishes!!



More garden pics coming soon. The front planter that we worked so hard on last spring/summer has alot of growth already!

3 comments:

Terri said...

If my seeds do not sprout, I will be mucho sad.

Nikki @ Life Of A Single Mommy said...

Hey you have some great ideas on here! Looks like you and Corey have a blast doing your DIY!! Well I dont know if you know me but I have known Corey since I was little =] And I was having some blog issues and wondering if you could help me? I want to create my own layout/banner so its more me! =] and how do I view other peoples blogs? Thanks for all the help in advance! =]

<3 Nikki

mrs. fuzz said...

oooo, I like that jiffy green house thing! We are getting started this week with our garden. I love what you are growing so far! Can't wait to see how it porgresses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails