Thursday, March 11, 2010

Headers

April writing...

I love anything creative; so when some friends of mine asked me to create thier Blog headers I happily obliged!

So if you see something you like, contact me and we can chat about designing you something GREAT for your blog!

Heartscapedesigns@gmail.com
or visit my blog!!



This one I made a while back for OD...she has since created her own, which I love!! I love pushing her to be creative...like when we made her laptop screen...that was fun right OD?!



This one was made for my girl Brittany...whom I am trying to get her to start blogging again! Go encourage her!! She is having a house built...what a great topic to blog about ehhhh Britt?! :P



Then I have made a few for my SummerJoy...here...her blog is a hoot to read...





this one is the most recent one for her...



Then here are a few headers that I have made for myself...





I hope you have enjoyed some of my designs! Let me know if you are interested!! I also do logos and photo editing. All prices here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails