Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm Lovin' It

April writing...

*le sigh* Another weekend. I am so ready for it...however, mine is being be spent with 2000+ teenagers at a youth conference in Ocean City, MD. I hope that as you read this, we are having a ton of fun! We have a small group this year, I am looking forward to it...not the lack of sleep so much...but everything else should be fun!

Onto more important things...this weeks I'm lovin' it series!! Here's what I found this week!!

This DIY Door Corner Shelf...what a great idea! I'm lovin' how they used closet doors to make something so cool and useful!!


(image courtesy of The Idea Room)

I am lovin' this super easy tutorial for a ribbon memo board. I have actually recovered a few of these in my lifetime and it it so easy!


(image courtesy of Organize and Decorate Everything)

Seriously...tell me how cute this little fabric chicken is?! I'm lovin' it! Click on the picture to check out the tutorial!


(image courtesy of Sew4Home)

And last, I'm lovin'...this great...super hard...bathroom refresh! Seriously...they worked SO hard to do this job...all they did was add a frame! :) Go check out the before, it makes such a difference!


(image courtesy of Living with Lindsay)

I hope you are having a great weekend! What are you lovin'?!?!?

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

Oh I really like the closet door shelf thing. That looks really good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails